Safari adventures are very popular in Africa and that is because of the continent’s vast natural areas and wild animals.
The Western idea that Africa is an unexplored wild wilderness has prevailed over time, but it’s far from the truth.
Africa is a civilized and beautiful continent that just so happens to be blessed with abundant wildlife.
The quintessential image of Africa is wild, and that cannot be argued. Just think about the image of wildebeest kicking up dust on endless savannahs or giraffes stretching their necks to the tops of thorn trees.
African safaris are the best way to explore the wilder parts of the continent and see some animals. On safari, you can see nature at its best and see wild animals in their natural habitat.
Below are the twelve of the most epic African safari adventures currently available that you can book through us anytime of the year.
1. Catch the Mara, Crater, and Serengeti Migration of Wildebeest in East Africa
2. The Buck Stops in the Kalahari Desert, Botswana and Namibia
3. Pop in for a Hippopotamus in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
4. Prowl with the Big Cats in the Chobe National Park, Botswana
5. Pass Time with the Predators in the Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
6. Revel in the Endangered Rhino in the Kruger National Park, South Africa
7. See the King of Cats in the Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
8. Play with the Pachyderms at Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
9. Camp with Crocodiles in Matusadona National Park, Northern Zimbabwe
10. Go on a Luxury Safari for the Birding Opportunities and Viewing of Prey Animals
11. Glimpse the Mountain Gorillas in the Mist, Rwanda
12. Go on a Marine Safari to Explore the Marine Big 5
Follow https://www.instagram.com/theworld2africa/ for more africa adventures and safari news.
Copyright © visionstravel.ca 2023, All Rights Reserved.